2023 PAT Core
The 2023 PAT Core training focuses on the core concepts of private applicator pesticide use while delivering tools to train private pesticide applicators within your organization. Training tools may include videos, presentations, story problems, MontGuides and other materials. New MSU Extension agents with PAT responsibilities are encouraged to attend this training. Weed District representatives, MSU Extension Specialists, MDA staff or veteran MSU Extension Agents are also welcome to attend.
- Date: February 22-23, 2023
- Location: Calvert Hotel, 216 7th Ave S., Lewistown, MT 59457
- Registration: Register online by February 15.
- Fee: $100. Pay using PAT Funds (MSU Extension only), online in advance or cash or check at the door (exact change only).
- Hotel Room Reservation: A room block is reserved at the Calvert. Please contact the hotel to reserve your room at (406) 535-5411 before the cutoff date of February 6.
Day 1 - Wednesday, February 22
Day 2 - Thursday, February 23
For More Information
Please contact Amy Bowser at (406) 994-5178 or email@example.com for more information or questions about the event.